SSOE Student IAMS Account
You can use SSOE students IAMS account to login to the following services:
- SSOE computers at computer labs, mobile carts and special rooms
- SWN Wi-Fi on your personal device
Student may connect to SWN Wi-Fi network to access internet for teaching and learning purpose.
To connect to SWN Wi-Fi:
- Select SWN@SSOE from available Wi-Fi network list
- Once connected, a login page will pop up.
- Login using your IAMS account. (Remember to check on the box to agree the T&C.)
- Download and install the MOE-SSL certificate. (You only need to do so once.)
Note: You can’t login to more than one device using the same account at the same time. Please remember to logout from SWN at http://portal.swn.moe.edu.sg when you have finished using the connection.
For students to reset their IAMS password, you can click on this link https://student.iams.ssoe.moe.edu.sg once you have logged in to SWN.